2019年11月3日星期日

TF LEaRN Week 5 -TF Forum !!!


October 17th Temasek Foundation Forum

     This week is an important week for me because I need to do the presentation in front of all the TF scholars and even the TF ceo and TF foundation leaders! It’s a really big event - TF forum. I was nervous few weeks ago. I was not sure if I can do a great job during the presentation and being the representative for SUTD . I really want to make all the audiences know how perfect SUTD is and how I love my exchange life in SUTD.

     Finally, I smoothly finished the presentation with my partner, wei yang. Thanks for TF and SUTD gave me such a special and awesome chance to share my volunteer work, share my exchange life, and especially share what I have learned as being a TF scholar. I would never forgot the moment I stood on the stage, everyone looked at me and clapped their hands for my presentation !

     Thanks to Lydia and  Jia Xian , I would say that your are the best staffs I have met during my student life. You went every rehearsal with me, you gave me lots of advices during my practicing , and also cheered me up when I felt nervous before the presentation. So far, I loved everything in SUTD , I loved the experience from TF.
Me and My perfect partner, Wei Yang!!
All the presenters from 4 universities~

I was so nervous during the presentation haha
Lydia and Jia Xian! Thank you so much~



All the TF scholars from SUTD !! I really love this photo!!!

没有评论:

发表评论