2019年11月3日星期日

Week 6 - Busy Week for Midterm


October 21st - 25th Final week Before Recess Week~

     Time flies! Only left one and half month that I will end my exchange time in SUTD and back to Taiwan. This week is our midterm-week in SUTD. Luckily, none of my courses has midterm! But actually, I have lots of homework and reading assignment this week. Because next week is our recess week and I have already planned to visit Vietnam during that week, I tried to finish all my homework during week 6 , the week before recess week.

     Unfortunately, one of my courses, the professor wanted to announce the homework just on Thursday afternoon, which means I had only one and half day to finish this homework due to my flight on Saturday. I was really afraid that I couldn’t finish the homework since one and half days are too short for me to finish all the questions.

     Guess what, thanks to my exchange partners, we discussed the homework just after the homework was announced and then we quickly finished all the attempts! This was an so surprising experience for me that I could finish the homework just the day the homework announced. Now I can go on my vacation without any worries about my courses and homework ~ 

没有评论:

发表评论