2019年11月3日星期日

Week 7 Recess Week - Trip in Vietnam


October 26th - November 3rd Vacation in Vietnam 

     Happy recess week is coming! I am so exciting and can’t wait to travel to Vietnam because this is my first time to travel abroad during the semester. There is no recess week in Taiwan so this week is so fantasy to me. I think it’s quite good to have such a week so that students can refresh themselves and then back to school pay more attention during the class.

     This time I travel to Vietnam for nine days . 5 days in Ho Chi Minh city and 4 days in Ha Noi city. In Vietnam, I experienced the totally different culture from Singapore. Singapore is a really modern and renovated city, the public transportation is well established. While in Vietnam, the street is old but full of history and lacking of public transportation made the Grab and “Grab bike” common to see on the road! Especially the Grab bike. A very special transportation in Vietnam!

     During my trip in Ha Noi, I also take a trip to HaLong Bay. A very beautiful place, the view there is really awesome and made you think of living in the heave! There are so much first time for me In HaLong Bay. My first time Kayaking, my first time staying on the cruise for on night, and also my first time squid fishing! It’s really a nice trip in HaLong Bay~

     Because I chose to exchange in Singapore and I got the chance to visit other countries near Singapore! So happy with my decision to came to Singapore, I can not only explore the Singapore but also explore the neighborhood countries of Singapore, which all have totally different cultures from Singapore. And I learn to embrace different cultures different customs!
First time kayaking

HaLong Bay - My Love~~

So cold in Hanoi haha

Mekong Delta

Surprising Cave in HaLong Bay

Pink Church so cuteee!!!

Ho Chi Minh City Hall


没有评论:

发表评论