2019年12月7日星期六

Week 8 - Supply Chain Game

November 4th - 11th Supply Chain Game 

Half of the semester passed. I'm also used to everything including the academy and living in school in Singapore. The school life here is really different from the school life in National Taiwan university. Let's talk about the differences!

I'm currently taking two courses in SUTD, one is Database and big data, which belongs to ISTD ( Information System Technology and Design) pillar and the other is Supply Chain Management , about business ( ESD pillar). One of the biggest differences compared to my home university is that there are much more interaction between the Prof and the students at SUTD.
In class, the professor often ask questions and help students in their thought process, organizing information and answering the questions, however in Taiwan there are less interaction and our professors are usually more focused on teaching the lecture notes.

What really surprised me in one of my classes, the Prof has actually created an online game for us. The game stimulate a real supply chain and we need to forecast and decide the strategies to be used. It was an exciting game and I would say this is a really new classroom experience for me!
The Supply Chain Online Game!

We need to check our ranking anytime!

没有评论:

发表评论