2019年12月8日星期日

Week 11 - Trip in Indonesia

November 20th - 25th Surabaya and Yogyakarta

     This week I went to Indonesia Surabaya and Yogyakarta. This was my first time in Indonesia. If I didn't come to Singapore for exchange, I think I won't go Indonesia in my life. And also, I did a lot of crazy thing in Surabaya and Yogyakarta.

My friend and I spent three days two nights in Surabaya. At the first day, we arrived in Surabaya about 6 pm and we drive directly to the downside of Mount Bromo. What the crazy thing was that we arrived at the hotel about 1 am but we need to wake up 3 am to ride a Jeep  and climb up the mountain to see the sunrise. It was definitely my first time experience to climb up the mountain at this time. But I would say that the sunrise was really beautiful and it was worthy waking up  so early to climb up the mountain.

The next day, we again woke up so early in the morning, 12 am!!! We drove to the Mount Ijen and started to climb up. I would say that this was an adventure cause we climb up and down on the rocky road and almost all the way with 45 degree slope! But finally, we saw the blue fire, which only happened in Indonesia and Iceland!

In Yogyakarta, we visited Borobudur,  the world's largest Buddhist temple. The architecture and the view there were so amazing that I would never forget! This trip was so special and amazing for me cause everything in this trip  would become the first and the only experience in my life time.

Sunrise in Mount Bromo
Our Jeep~
Blue fire!!!!!

Borobudur!

没有评论:

发表评论