2019年12月23日星期一

week 13/14 - It's time to say goodbye

Week 13/ 14 - Final Week 

   
     Time flies, I almost finished my exchange life in SUTD. The life here was so unforgettable. The student, the staff, other exchange students here all made my life here so rich and happy. Thank you Jia Xian and Zi Xian held a farewell dinner for all the exchange students. During the dinner time, we together memorized our first day coming to SUTD. It seemed just happening yesterday. 

     Good thing that I chose Singapore and SUTD for my exchange that I could have the chance to become TF scholar and be a part of SUTD students! The school environment was so good that I usually spent my time in the school library. The staff , The local students were so kind that they always helped me when I was in trouble! I will definitely share my life here to my home university students and strongly recommend this school to them!!!
Jia Xian and Zi Xian

SUTD campus

farewell partyyyyyy

I will miss you guys!

没有评论:

发表评论