2019年12月7日星期六

Week 9 - Trip in Thailand


November 14th - 17th - Short trip in Thailand

     Since I am the only one student who came from National Taiwan University to Singapore University of Technology and design, I have made lots of friends with exchange students from different countries. For the academic work, we do homework and discussions together after class, everyone was willing to help others who had questions. Because we were all from different universities and different pillars, we could share the ideas what we have learned in our home school. 

     Besides the academic works, we also explored Singapore and other countries in south-east Asia together. It was so interesting and memorable experiences for me to have a trip with lots of friends from different countries. I never knew I would be able to meet so many friends from all over the world! 

     This time, I went to Bangkok and Pattaya in Thailand with the exchange student from Korea and Canada. It was a really special experience for me to hangout with the friends from different countries. At first, I was nervous cause I was afraid that the traveling way between us will be different and sometimes we may faced the problem of communication. However, it turned out to be that we all had a great time in Thailand and we all enjoyed hanging out with each others!



Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya
My friends and me !!!Ally and Elise~

Pad Thai in Bangkok! so yummy ~



没有评论:

发表评论