2019年12月7日星期六

Week 10 TF report and thank you letter

November 18th - 20th Temasek Foundation Report and Thank you letter

     Time flies, it suddenly came to week 10 and only 4 weeks left staying in SUTD. This week, all the TF scholars in our school should submit the Temasek Foundation Report and Thank you letter to school. When writing my report, all the memories came up to my mind and I found that I loved the TF big family so much.

     In TF, I not only did the community involvement projects, but also made new friends from the Asia. In SUTD, our scholars are only from China and Taiwan but in other universities, NTU, NUS, SMU, they have students from Malaysia, Laos, Indonesia...etc. And with the activities hold by Temasek Foundation, I could have the chance to meet these TF scholars and even made friends with them.

     Thank you TF for choosing me and giving me such wonderful experience, I learned a lot and gained a lot from being a TF scholar. I will try my best to be a good future Asian leader as what TF had taught me and also share my experience to more and more Taiwanese students.

With NUS NTU SMU TF scholars!

NUS TF scholar from Taiwan!!!

没有评论:

发表评论